It feels good to have the confidence you need to start your day or even your night! Bare Fruit Sugaring & Brows understands the importance women put into their looks everyday and sometimes it can be down right annoying. Eyelash Extensions take some of the time off needed to get things just right. Those days when you want to skip the mascara or eyeliner. Our Long Island Studio caters to all things Bare, Bold, & Free! Enjoy your self without the hassle. We offer 3 types of lash extensions: Classic, Corner, & Volume.
Classic: A single eyelash extension is applied to each individual, healthy natural lash on both eyes. This art of applying lashes varies from person to person and our technician are skilled in choosing the right lengths to achieve your desired look. 2-2.5hours
Outer Corner aka Cat Eye: If you desire a natural look or have long lashes but feel the outer corner is too short, come in this a eyelash treatment that will give you the perfect flirty look. Different lengths and sizes are chosen to ensure the perfect blend. 1 -1.5 hours
- Remove contact lenses
- Your eyes must be free of any infections. No recent eye surgery or procedure
- Ensure you are not allergic to any adhesives
- Be sure you will be comfortable lying down for a few hours with your eyes closed.
- Keep your lashes dry for 48 hours. No steam , no heat, sauna, water or friction.
- Do not use any oil based products on your lashes or eyes. No mascara (only what's purchased in studio), NO eyeliner, eyeshadow, or make up remover.
- NO WATERPROOF MASCARA.
- Do not rub or pull your eyelash extensions.
- Keep them clean.
- Do not use eyelash curlers.
No. Eyelash Extensions are not damaging to your natural lashes. Your adherence to aftercare and other factors such as removal and your lash artist's skill level. It is natural for a few lashes to shed within the first few days of having your lash extensions applied. Lashes MUST be removed by a professional DO NOT try to remove lashes on your own - if you do so, it is highly likely you will pull out your natural lashes. Removal takes 30 -60 minutes. You can also allow your lashes to fall out naturally over time.
Every 2-3 weeks, we naturally shed 25%-35-% of our natural lashes and have new growth in its place. Lash shedding depends on your natural lash growth cycle, it will vary from appointment to appointment – there is no predicting how long your lashes will last, that is why it is important to come in for a re-lash appointment every 2-3 weeks